Injuries Caused by Alcohol

Call Aun and McKay Columbia Personal Injury Attorneys: 803-744-0824

Whether on the road or water, when you are injured by a drunk driver, the case is completely different than a simple wreck case. It is case where you may be able to recover from the bar that served the drunk who hurt you.

  • Do you know how get the law enforcement investigative file through FOIA?
  • Do you know about punitive damages (dollar damages for you designed to punish the drunk who hit you)?
  • Do you know how to assess all insurance coverage available to cover both pain and suffering and punitive damages?
  • Do you know about underinsured coverage available, that it can be stacked, and that insurance companies have to offer you this coverage using a statutory format?
  • Do you know that you can sue the bar(s) that overserved the drunk who hit you?
  • Do you know how to obtain sworn statements from people who witnessed the bar overserving?
  • Do you know how to gain access to receipts, videotapes, training materials for the bar(s) that over-served the drunk who hit you?


Your Information is secure

You may not know these answers but the insurance companies do…and so do we at Aun and McKay. Make us your first and only call.

Call us if you have been injured as the result of a bar over serving patrons alcohol.

Make us your first and ONLY call